Supplier Registration Requirements
To register and complete a company profile as a supplier you must conform to the following requirements:
- Be a member in good standing of the Campbell River and District Chamber of Commerce; And/Or A business with a registered business license to operate within the City of Campbell River and surrounding area.
- You must have a reasonable expectation that you can provide a service, or materials to one of the listed projects.
- You must have paid the one time registration fee of $50.00 plus GST.
For your profile to remain on the site you must have paid the annual service fee of $20.00 plus GST billed on the 1st of July each year.
The Campbell River & District Chamber of Commerce or its delegate will be the sole arbitrator of listing suitability. If your application is rejected, a full refund will be returned within five business days. No other refunds will be made.
To Register follow these steps:
- Read the supplier Terms of Service.
- Complete a company Profile and signify that you have read and agree to the ToS.
- A valid e-mail address is required.
- Pay registration fee (if applicable).